You One of the hardest things for a hustla to do is mind his or her own money, shit we are competitive so it is very natural to want what someone else has. Every hood and every city has a "Hood Star" and trust me they rotate almost every 5 years so, why you ask? Because the game is very high risk and the probability of the homie getting locked or robbed is high which can take even the best of us, out. So even if you are in the H-town, AZ or Florida hustles and hoods all look like and there is a hood star you can probably learn a lot from. So why should you pay attention to your bag rather than his/her:
1. Your do not know why they are being blessed so work on your blessings instead, wish them well and don't mess with your karma by hating on them on the low.Everything is about Karmic balance, and hating or being envious is not good for your bag. Also you do not know what good they did for them to receive the blessings that they are currently receiving.
2. You can learn a lot from everyone in the hood,especially the hood star, who is usually a bonafide hustler or has the plug. Before you start to hate, see what you can learn from them as they are in the streets just like you. Get your network up.
3. You should be busy working on your own dream, setting up your LLC or going to city hall getting your business registers. It is easy to get sidetracked focusing on someone else's hustle, but if you are able to focus and "lock in" on your hustle, you will see it blossom, when you are focused on theirs, their bag will grow and so will your jealousy.
4. They probably feel the same way you do, they probably see you too, most of the time we are envious of people who might have some advantages, however they might be hating on you for something that you have like how tall you are or anything, so don't trip as God blessed us all with an advantage we just need to figure out our gifts, we all have them.
5. You have your own bag and its coming, the one thing I try to let everyone know is that God has a Bag for all of us, so be patient and wait on yours. Sometimes you have not received your bag because you are not ready to receive it. God is not in the business of wasting bags, so when you are ready your bag will be ready and you will be mentally ready enough to maintain it.
Duane Cofield over 15 years selling Cocaine from the age of 11 in the gritty streets of South East San Diego. I know the "game" in and out and very few can show me something new..I am now a business owner and professor of business a a few Southern California Universities. I am available for consulting, speaking, coaching. Please subscribe to the Official Drug Dealers to Businessmen You Tube Channel Here